The Bentall Centre Athletic club is looking for an enthusiastic squash coach to help grow an active squash program. This position is well suited for a newer coach looking to develop their skills as a squash professional.
- Squash Instructor certification or equivalent plus one year of coaching experience.
- Be personable, energetic, have a positive attitude and able to interact with all members.
- Have a passion for developing players and the club’s programs, both in terms of participation and standard.
- Have the ability to teach individual and group lessons for both juniors and adults.
- Be reliable, organized, punctual and trustworthy.
- Work well with others and take direction.
- Run junior squash program (approx. 12 players ranging in ages from 7-15) on Sunday afternoons.
- Deliver new member orientations to establish playing level and describe squash programs offered by the club.
- Deliver individual and group lessons.
- Assist with league and tournament organization.
- Participate in leagues and tournaments when appropriate.
- Run Monday night drop-in during Vancouver Squash League off-season.
- Assist with racquet restringing.
- This position pays a retainer of $150/week.
- Additional revenue available through individual and group lessons, restringing and tournament organization.
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com. This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.