Squash BC Annual General Meeting
Squash BC holds it’s Annual General Meetings the latter part of May or first part of June on an annual basis, (check the calendar of events for exact dates.) These meetings are open to all Squash BC members. For voting rights please refer to Squash BC’s By-Laws, Article III. If you are going to attend, please email Tom Bedore at email@example.com or phone at 604 737 3084.
Squash BC always welcomes new Volunteers to be on the Squash BC Board of Directors and to represent Squash BC as Zone Representatives in the 8 Zones of BC. Below is some information on the procedures to get involved in your provincial organization.
- The Call for Nominations and information for the Board of Directors, (BoD) information can be found by clicking here.
- The Nomination Form for BoD can be accessed by clicking here.
- The Zone Rep Nomination Process and information on responsibilities can be reviewed on this page by clicking here.
- The Recommendation Form for Zone Reps can be accessed by clicking here.
- The Proxy Voting Form can be downloaded from this page by clicking here.
- The Resolution Form can be downloaded from this page by clicking here.