Squash BC is part of a nation wide officiating program that has been set up and maintained by Squash Canada. Part of your membership dues will go to the running of this program. Officiating is an integral part of squash and help to promote fair play and safety. Officiating programs develop new officials, promote mentorship, encourage officials to increase their certification and proficiency from the club to the national level. Officiating courses will provide a greater understanding of the rules of squash and should be help improve the level of play and overall safety of players in Canada.
Club Referee – Squash Canada e-learning course
The Club Referee certification is available via Squash Canada’s learning channel: http://coursepark.com/squashcanada. The course may be purchased in English and French for $29.95 + tax.
Some of the key features of the new e-learning Club Referee certification course include:
- High definition videos using slow motion technology
- Ability to move through various learning chapters
- Pop up quiz feature at the end of each learning chapter
- Downloadable course materials & links to additional officiating resources
- Final Club Referee exam contained within the course
- Certificate upon successful completion
- The removal of the initial assessment as a requirement to achieve the Club Referee certification
|Squash BC would like to thank the Gaming Branch of the BC Government for subsidizing the costs of this program.|