The Facility / Club Membership is designed for facilities who wish to involve themselves with programs for the benefit of their business and clients. We support Squash facilities that range from large private clubs to non-profit clubs and community centres.
For more information on Facility Memberships, contact Squash BC at [email protected]
New benefits for the 2020/21 season are as follows:
- Sanctioning of in-house tournaments and box leagues/ladders, run by our member clubs
- Includes general liability insurance for facility members hosting sanctioned events including the event organizers and/or volunteers of those events
- Includes liability and sport accident insurance for players, so long as they are Squash BC members
- Multiplier will be applied to sanctioned in-house tournament, in-house league and box league/ladder matches
- Access to new programming, including:
- Mini-rules clinics
- Roving coach program (pilots)
- Post-secondary program (pilots)
- Access to new tools and resources (currently in development), to support clubs and their staff, coaches, and volunteers, including:
- Lesson plans for varying ages and skill levels
- Membership recruitment tools
- Programming ideas
- And more!
- Bulk membership renewal updates with discounts now starting at 25 members, in order to better serve the smaller clubs around the province
- Addition of a recreational membership for individuals, which covers in-house leagues, box/ladders and tournaments only (not inter-club), with the ability to upgrade to a full membership later in the year if they wish to start playing inter-club
- Ability for clubs to register 12 new recreational members (who were not Squash BC members in the 2019/20 season) at no cost, per court your club registers with Squash BC
Additional benefits to Full Facility Members are:
- Access to SportyHQ’s performance module, plus 3 elements of their membership module at no cost (value $240), to assist with streamlining your squash programming and activities, operations and minimizing administration
- Host sanctioned tournaments and events
- Promote your sanctioned events through Squash BC’s communications channels including Squash BC’s newsletter, calendar, website and social media.
- Receive resources from the Squash BC, such as COVID Return to Squash plan, Women’s Squash Week toolkit, Junior Pathway programs, and much more!
- Have a voice on the direction of Squash in the Province with your voting rights at Squash BC’s AGM
For A List Of Member Clubs/Facilities Please Click Here.