2020 / 2021 Membership Dues
- Adult Membership – $44.00 + GST (*in recognition of COVID, purchase your 2020 - 21 Adult membership prior to October 31, 2020 to get access to a 20% discount)
- Young Adult (19-24 yrs old) – $20.00 + GST
- Junior (18 or younger) – $15.00 + GST
- NEW this year! Recreational Membership – $12.00 + GST
The Adult, Young Adult and Junior memberships are FULL memberships, which give the individual access to participate in inter-club activities (ie. leagues and tournaments).
The Recreational Membership gives the individual insurance coverage and ranking points only in in-house activities (ie. leagues and tournaments). If you purchase a recreational membership and later wish to participate in inter-club activities, you will be able to upgrade if needed.
Benefits to Individual Member of Squash BC?
- Support the Game you LOVE! Supporting the sustainability and growth of the sport of squash in BC!
- We Got You Covered! You get hurt playing in or preparing for a sanctioned event, there is sport accident insurance coverage. Or if you hurt someone while playing in a sanctioned event and they seek damages via litigation, there is 3rd Party Liability Insurance coverage as well.
- Play Squash! Opportunity to play in Squash BC sanctioned inter-club and in-house league and tournaments.
- Learn! From officiating and coaching course opportunities to webinars on various squash related topics, at discounted rates.
- Member-Only Benefits! Access to the member-only discounts with Belairdirect Insurance and SquashTV. For many, this alone more that covers the cost of a Squash BC membership!
- And much more!
- 3rd Party Liability Insurance – ie. you hurt someone while playing in a sanctioned event and they seek damages via litigation; this insurance covers you. Also, if you are an event organizer or volunteer for a Squash BC sanctioned event, you will be covered by this policy when the event is being run.
- Supplemental Sport Accident Insurance – if you are injured while playing in or preparing for a sanctioned event, there is supplemental insurance such as dental or physio to assist with the costs. For more information on both types of insurance and how to apply for it, click here.
- Access to the Belairdirect Insurance to save on insurance costs. For more information, click here.
- Eligible to receive funding from Squash BC where appropriate.
- Play in sanctioned tournaments without paying the additional insurance fees.
- Play in Squash BC sanctioned leagues.
- Receive an official Squash BC ranking.
- Able to sign up on-line for tournaments, courses, and other special offers on the Squash BC web site.
- Access to officiating courses at a reduced rate.
- Eligible to represent BC on Provincial Teams in various national and international competition (ie. Elite, Masters, Juniors, Canada Winter Games.)
- Eligible to take part in Squash BC sanctioned Junior Programs and tournaments.
- Able to take coaching courses at the Squash BC member rate.
- Squash BC Newsletter sent to your email.
- Membership in Squash Canada, the World Squash Federation and able to play in sanctioned events world wide.
- By joining Squash BC you are helping squash grow.
The individual membership with Squash BC runs from Oct. 1 – Sept. 30.